Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 56-- Bay of Fundy



I talked about how we have the highest tides in the world. This fishing boat actually sits in water at high tide. I visited during low tide so we'd be able to walk on the beach, but at high tide the water rises up to the top of the pier(you can see the water marks). Our Tides rise and fall four times a day, so in 6 hours this picture would be nothing but water. Crazy eh?


This anchor is on display at Hall's Harbour, which is well known for its delicious lobsters.


Just some scenery on the beach


We found this shell on the beach during our walk.



The view down the beach

4 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous shots!! Oh how I would love to live where you do!!!

Jess said...

I absolutely LOVE the shot of the anchor--what cool photos!

Tanya said...

I really enjoy living near the water too. So pretty.

Maggie said...

ooooh I LOVE these! Great job. :)